• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

PhotoShelter

Started by Dave, July 01, 2006, 06:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but Mike put two more images in my gallery to do some time last night and I didnt get a mail from photoshelter saying.

Only reason I knew to look was because I was talking to Mike via email. The previous images I have done I received a mail letting me know (so maybe those waiting should check their gallery just incase)

John

Quote from: Dave on July 01, 2006, 06:34:37 AM
I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but Mike put two more images in my gallery to do some time last night and I didnt get a mail from photoshelter saying.

Only reason I knew to look was because I was talking to Mike via email. The previous images I have done I received a mail letting me know (so maybe those waiting should check their gallery just incase)

Just out of curiosity, what email client are you using? 

And have you doublechecked your 'spam' folder if you have one?

Thanks,

John

Dave

Im using my ISP e-mail account and using outlook express, so there isnt a spam filter.

beckysell

I know I'm not Mike, but I may be able to answer this.
The gallery set-up in the beginning is yours to receive all work.  When we add a new image you've requested into it, an automatic invitation does not go out, but we have to actually "re-invite" you again.  If you don't get a re-invitation e-mail, just check back into your gallery some time after you've requested more photos. 

Hope this helps!