• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

IMPORTANT! Unregistered Volunteers & Photoshelter

Started by Mike M, June 30, 2006, 12:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike M

Hey everybody,

Since I last posted photos to be worked on, I've noticed several people asking for photos who I do not have listed as contributors and consequently I have no idea what email address to use to contact them. That being said, DO NOT just go ahead and sign up for Photshelter. We won't know that you are in fact signed up there. If you are not signed up yet, please contact Becky or I, depending on what letter your last name starts with (A, B, & N-Z for me), so we can input your info into Photoshelter and you wil lget an invite email.

I don't mean to single you out but I have no other way of reaching you so will the following volunteers please report to the principal's office!  :knuppel:

Buzz Stern, Lena Smitz, Gordon Parker, Julie Brown and William Coy please drop me a message with your email addresses. Thanks! -Mike

downtownbrown374

Sorry about that, I was a little confused about what I was supposed to do so I had just signed up for photoshelter. My email is [email protected]

Julie Brown

Bud

Hi Mike,

Sorry, didn't understand the protocol - just eager to get started  ;D

Buzz (Bud) Stern
[email protected]

Gordo

OK, sorry for the confusion, appreciate the chance to help out.

Thanks for the help,

Gordon Parker
[email protected]

Mike M

No problem guys, I just wanted to make sure I knew where to send the pix!  Thanks! -Mike

Ziaphra

Hah! So that's my problem!!! :D My eMail is [email protected]...please could you send me an invite as I registered under another eMail address but would ideally like to keep my original! :) Thanx!

Cambria

Add me as well:

[email protected]            Sandi Thompson (posting here as Cambria) but registered at Photoshelter by email & real name.

HuskyRose1973

Ahh that may be my problem too... sorry guys, i signed up to days ago here and then signed up with same details at photoshelter.... sorry all...
email is [email protected] I am in Becky's group.....

beckysell

Hey folks,
If you are in my group (C-M) and have to sign up with OPR, would you drop me an e-mail with your info as well?  I check the forums often, but it's easy to miss a post and I wouldn't want to leave you out.
Thanks!
Becky

dollyllama

I'm registered at both locations.  My last name begins with S :)