• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

First ever OPR Member Benefit!

Started by John, August 02, 2007, 02:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

I'm happy to announce that the National Association of Photoshop Professionals has been gracious enough to offer OPR members the opportunity to take advantage of a free online class or free instructinal DVD with a new or renewal membership.  If you are an existing NAPP member, or if you have been thinking about joining, this is a great opportunity to get a good deal on your membership.  You will have your choice of any online class or instructional DVD up to an $80 value.  The available DVD's can be viewed at www.photoshopvideos.com and the online classes are listed at www.photoshoptraining.com.  NAPP has recommended the following based on their potential relevance to our work here:  Photoshop CS3 Power Sessions online class or the Photoshop CS Photo Retouching Secrets DVD.  The online class is great for cutting-edge users who have already upgraded to CS3, and the other title is great for everyone with CS or newer who needs to know more or wants to get faster at retouching people.

Please send me an email or a PM via the forum if you are interested and I can give you the details needed in order to take advantage of this offer.  The offer expires on October, 31, 2007.

klassylady25

There are no dumb questions right?  Would this work with CS2?  I would be very interested in learning how to utilize my skills and the tools that I have further.

Candice

John

I think the DVD is geared toward CS and newer, so you should be all set.