• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Tips Suggestion

Started by kiska, November 18, 2006, 09:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiska

Maybe we could start a thread of tips for restoration like Kenny's 'sandwich' technique? It took me quite a while to find that one in glenna's thread. (Admittedly, I'm on DD (DELIGHTFUL DIALUP) 8)

I realize there are individual threads here; but maybe group them?
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Kenny

Kiska, we have a subforum called OPR university. Also, we have general photoshop techniques. I need to put a tutorial on there about the sandwich technique. 

I'll try to make one today  :)

Kenny

But why is the rum gone?

KathyCr

Where can I find OPR university...I'm new to OPR, and have looked around quite a bit..evendid a search, but cannot find it. Being new, I could really use it!!

Quote from: Kenny on November 18, 2006, 10:47:11 AM
Kiska, we have a subforum called OPR university. Also, we have general photoshop techniques. I need to put a tutorial on there about the sandwich technique. 

I'll try to make one today  :)

Kenny

glennab

Kathy -- at this point the entire forum is OPR University.  We haven't achieved a formal thread with all the tips and tricks that are posted throughout the forum, but I recommend that you peruse the threads as you have time and just look at the works-in-progress and the amazing methods everyone's picked up in working on their restorations.  We definitely need to find someone who has the time to pick through all these gems and compile them.  We discussed in another thread that we have an entire book's worth of information here on this web site.  It's a treasure trove. When I have time, I go back through and check out the work that's been done here and the sharing of information, and it's awesome.

Glenna
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)