• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Google Earth

Started by Ausimax, July 03, 2007, 02:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpentecost

This is where I live.  It is obviously not current, as in the image, our house is still under construction.  However, we've now been in our new house 9 months!  It's hard to see it from this view, but it's very hilly (mountainous) where we live.

Christine

John

Tess (Tassie D)

Uh-oh, everyone out of the water. Bet the people were totally unaware there were sharks in the area. I'm glad our water is rarely warm enough for sharks.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

schen

Living 700 miles away from the ocean, the sharks around are all in the aquarium.  I feel safer.  ;D
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

sanbie

And that is why I no longer go swimming in the sea!! Up here in Queensland we have lots of sharks!

Sanbie
paintshop pro X1

pcraft

Here's my little neck of the woods...  No sharks within 1000's of miles...  lol
The only boat I own is a 16 foot canoe, or is it 14 feet.??  lol

Ausimax

Hi Everybody,

I seem to have missed this thread for a few days,Nice to see where our people live, nice spot you have there Kiska, wish we had water like that, instead we are sharing the drought with sanbie.

Good article John, I doubt that it is all that rare either, if a shark wants to sample me I'm afraid it will have to fit through a tap. ;D

Right folks, now we know where Kurt parks his car, if he gets too picky we can let his tyres down. >:D

Nice patch of woods you have there Christine, no wonder you get so many unexpected visitors.

Robert, is it as flat as it looks around your neck of the woods?

Keep them coming folks I know you are all out there somewhere. :funny:

Max

Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!