• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

New or Old?

Started by Stephen, March 21, 2022, 06:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the organization, but to some degree have used Photoshop since 1996.

Through my business (Homemade Hollywood) I make movies from client's phone video captures, photos or any other digital media relevant to whatever event is being captured.

I gained experience in Audio Engineering, advanced video editing, and I really brushed up (literally and figuratively? LOL) my Photoshop skills.

I wanted to do SOMETHING for others, and am thrilled to find this service that allows my gift to be their gift. It appears demand is currently low. While I don't wish natural disaster on anyone, maybe some who have already experienced it will learn about this wonderful program that is available to them. I am eager to help someone in need and proud to be associated with you all.

Thanks for including me!

Best regards,
Stephen

My OPR test:

My first attempt at manipulation (1996: when moving a few pixels took several seconds! LOL)

Homemade Hollywood: BECAUSE a picture is worth a thousand words.

Jo Ann Snover

Welcome!

The pandemic posed challenges, but there have been a couple of copy runs from Louisiana. I expect there will be more work coming our way before too long :)
Jo Ann

Candice

Welcome to the OPR family! 

Candice
Oklahoma
Candice

Lynnya

A warm welcome from Washington State Stephen..great to have you aboard! Hopefully some pics coming through soon!
never giving up......learning from others as I go...