• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Wedding party toasting the bride & groom

Started by Jo Ann Snover, April 08, 2022, 08:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Right.. I shall get at it later.. good luck today!
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

Do you see glasses on the bride?  In another picture I thought I saw them and in this one, too.
Candice

Jo Ann Snover

No, I don't.

Wasn't there another picture I worked on where you saw glasses on a person's portrait on a shelf and I didn't? I think I asked Jonas about that one as I just couldn't find any hint - I'll ask Bambi on this and see if she can find them :)

If anyone else sees glasses on the bride, we might have a tie breaker!
Jo Ann

Lynnya

kiska

Just a thought. Since the brides maids dresses are a blue/green, may the groomed jackets are the same but darker????
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Candice

Candice

Jo Ann Snover

Here's today's progress - lots done, but still lots to do...

No glasses at any rate :) Still need to figure out if the guy on the far left has his arm posed just like the others (probably, but there's nothing I can see).

Jo Ann

Candice

Now on your picture I see glasses.  Perhaps she took them off and on.  I know I did.
Candice

Shadow

Jo Ann Snover

Perhaps more foolhardy than brave!! Today's progress.

I noticed that all these images are in the EPSON  Standard RGB - Gamma 1.8 color space - I assume the default from whoever scanned it. I think everything is supposed to end up as sRGB...

And Candy, I still don't see the glasses :)
Jo Ann

Candice

Well, if you did see them like I do they'd look something like this.  LOL  ;)

Candice

Lynnya

Boy that's really coming along JoAnn.. and I'm with you.. no glasses lol

Candice

Then, it was all about what the bride chose.  Now, it's about what you can do the restore a memorable time in the young couples lives.  She's probably not wearing any glasses and that would make the restoration a lot easier.  However, some brides choose to do both.  Case in point!  LOL

In the first picture taken by Lloyd Stilley for the Shreveport Times, I didn't wear my glasses for my wedding announcement or for my vows, but after our wedding, I did wear my glasses.  P.S. I'm giving you guys a hard time because I love ya!!!   :loveit::hug::loveit:

Candice

Jo Ann Snover

So I know I'm not completely gaga - I can see the glasses on picture #2! I think the bride's eyebrows are quite thin and do a decent job mimicking the top frame of a pair of glasses

Here is today's progress.

Jo Ann

Lynnya

Wow come a long way JoAnn... I give up on the glasses.. look forward to your final final.. :up: