• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Doctor of Audiology

Started by Candice, March 14, 2022, 01:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

Candice

Lynnya

never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Mhayes

Progressing nicely, Candy. Remember when Max would pick up a lot of these? Miss him.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

I do remember and I miss him, too.  Documents take time and love!  There's a lot of handwork that has to be done in them.  I like the challenge though.
Candice

Candice

Here's my update.  There's been a lot of hand work, but I've been enjoying it!

Candice

Lynnya

That's looking really great Candy  :up:

Candice

Quote from: Lynnya on March 16, 2022, 11:00:59 AM
That's looking really great Candy  :up:

Thanks, Lynn.  Got a little farther last night and today.  Gosh, I wish I could find their seal that's at the bottom.  I did find a open template :)

Candice

Lynnya

Hi Candy.. I sent you a link to by pm.. it's not quite what you are looking for but you may be able to use part of it.

Candice

Candice

Candice

I think I may have got it!!  Using the seal PNG, commencement brochure, and gold glitter background, I may have got it!!

Candice

Jo Ann Snover

That's such great progress!

Not sure if you have paper textures you can add to the finished cleanup, but if not, perhaps check out the free section at Adobe Stock which has a large selection

https://stock.adobe.com/search/free?load_type=search&native_visual_search=&similar_content_id=&is_recent_search=&search_type=usertyped&k=paper

Shutterstock also has some free paper textures - but they're a bit more crumpled

https://www.shutterstock.com/blog/free-textures

Jo Ann

Candice

Thanks for the links.

Took a look and chose this one.  Looks pretty spiffy!

Candice

Jo Ann Snover

That does look nice - has a sense of the physical object versus just a digital image.

You can easily make that whiter (or whatever color) if your distributor prefers a neutral look
Jo Ann

Candice

:up2:

Just a little.  Time for bed!

Candice

Lynnya