• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

need color help

Started by Lynnya, February 14, 2022, 04:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Jo Ann Snover

Phil's spiky virus picture looks normal to me too. As does the source for this page - i.e. all the links are to where you'd expect them to be (postimg.cc). Perhaps the original problem was at the PostImage site, not here?
Jo Ann

Candice

Might I suggest that those of you that came up with your pictures loaded via ....pixxxels with a link to 'live sex' (Lynn and Phil) try removing your original pictures, then reload them to see if the problem has been corrected?  You'd hate a guest coming in and looking at the pictures and seeing that. 
Candice

Lynnya

Candy ibtook a look at my original in the forum and I cant see away to remove or delete the original..if anyone has a way of doing that it would be great.
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Jo Ann Snover

Quote from: Lynnya on February 17, 2022, 06:16:49 PM
Candy ibtook a look at my original in the forum and I cant see away to remove or delete the original..if anyone has a way of doing that it would be great.

If you click the Modify link (to the right of the Quote link) at the top right of your post, you'll see the link to your original and WIP in the post - the BBC (Bulletin Board code) in square brackets. You can just delete the original image - the WIP was fine I think - and then "Add image to post" again. You might have to cut and paste the line into the right place. Sometimes the added code goes at the bottom.

If you click "Preview" before you post the result, you can see what it looks like - if you leave off brackets you'll see coding. A clue you need to fix things up :)
Jo Ann

Jo Ann Snover

But I see you already did that! I'm too slow :)
Jo Ann

Lynnya

Thanks Joann ..yeah it suddenly came to me. Maybe Phil should delete his as well, just in case someone accidentally downloads something nasty.
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

You beat me to it Jo Ann.  Great job in describing the path to make the change. 

You're on the right path, Lynn.  I hope Phil sees this post.
Candice