• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

In the library

Started by Lynnya, October 18, 2021, 06:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi gang.. I'm staring blankly at this room and trying to figure out where the corner of the room actually is and the angles.. I'm rubbish at angles.. help please..

thanks in advance  :)
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Tori803

I don't think I'd worry too much about the angles. You can see the shelves in places to follow, but the corner is somewhat obscure. There are also some partitions that stick out from the shelves too, making it even harder to follow angles.

But the couple is standing in front of all that, and it doesn't appear that anything or anyone behind them is prominent enough to worry about exact lines. Just make sure the couple in the foreground is correct and you should be fine.
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Lynnya

Hay thanks Tori, nice to see you again.. it's been a while for all of us.. hoping to see more of the old faces again..

Jo Ann Snover

Sorry I'm a bit late to this, but I drew some outlines over the bookcase edges and shelves that I think give the arrangement of the room.

I've used different colors to indicate the sides of the shelf dividers and the back of the shelves - trying to show the 3-D that's a bit lost given the damage.

There are some shelf tags - square-ish and light - on the top. If you look just to the right of the heating/a/c vent along the top of the shelves, you can see the corner of the shelves. It appears there's a corner shelf which makes it harder to track the room layout.

Hope this helps
Jo Ann

Lynnya

Yes thanks helps no end.. just what I was hoping for  :up:

Shadow

Good luck. Know it'll be another good one.  :)