• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hi, I'm T!

Started by T, September 25, 2020, 08:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T

Hello, I'm T. I'm new to OPR and I am excited to be part of such an amazing community! I've been checking the forum daily and now I have finally decided to introduce myself. I started using Photoshop when I was middle school and eventually learned how to use the program to create artwork, specifically photo manipulations. I learned how to use Photoshop from videos and mostly by playing around on it. I'm glad I can use a skill, or even art form, that I love to help others. I am new to photo restoration, so I hope I can gain more experience and improve as time goes on. I found myself using the spot healing brush & clone tool most often when I restore photos. Not only am I looking forward to restoring photos, but also getting to know other members of OPR!
life flows on within you and without you

Kerbstone

Shadow

A hearty welcome T.  :)

Candice

Candice

Mhayes

Hi T, a warm welcome from Kansas. Great to have you and sorry that right now we are without photos to restore. Hopefully that will change, but between Covid-19 and the 2 hurricanes that hit the coast where they are still in cleanup--we are in a holding pattern.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

T

T

Quote from: Mhayes on September 26, 2020, 12:46:49 AM
Hi T, a warm welcome from Kansas. Great to have you and sorry that right now we are without photos to restore. Hopefully that will change, but between Covid-19 and the 2 hurricanes that hit the coast where they are still in cleanup--we are in a holding pattern.

Thank you, Margie! No worries! I understand it's a hard time right now for many people.

Mike S.

A warm Welcome form Michigan Ti,

Nice to see you on the Forum.

Mike
Mike S.

Lynnya

Welcome T from Washington State - lots of great people here and I'm sure photos will be coming soon.. :up:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...