• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Happy Birthday Margie

Started by Hannie, July 18, 2020, 02:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

old
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Candice

Wishing you a very happy birthday, Margie!   :hug:
Candice

Shadow

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARGIE!
Wishing you a wonderful day.

Mhayes

Thanks Everyone, oh how I wish I could get my hands on the sweets!!  Kiska, you are true to form.  ;D

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

coopmj

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Margie!

G3User

Happy Birthday from me too.

Just go easy on the sugar, remember what the dietitian said.

Lynnya

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY  MARGIE
[/size]  :hug:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Mhayes

Thanks Lynnya. Athol, I can't hear you?   ::)
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Pat

Holy Moly Margie, so sorry for overlooking your birthday!! :hug:

Mike and I recently upgraded our computers which involved a major change in operating systems.  Got tangled up in a bit of a learning curve.  Think it could have something to do with our age? :huh: :-[  Anyway, that's our excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Thanks Pat, considering your wicked weather up there you had enough problems without adding the computer. I don't think it's your age, but computer problems can cause you to age.

My birthday was kind of like your computer problem, but with a new TV and sound bar--birthday present from Hugh. Unfortunately I got to work with getting everything synced. Then I had a plumber come out to see if I had a leak in water line. Instead it was a leak in the toilet and the waste water going out. It has caused problems with the floor. Will replace, toilet, sub-floor, and new flooring to replace tile. All I could think of was the movie Money Pit. In it while the guy is taking a bath on the 2nd floor; he and the tub fall  through to the bottom floor. In my case it would be me riding the toilet to the crawl space.  :(

* Side Note: Before calling my plumber I opened lid in the center closet--entrance to crawl space--and with a flash light stuck my head under to see if I could see if any water standing. The cat decided he needed to see what was going on, so he jumps on my back, but he can't see anything. So he jumps down and straight into the crawl space.  I have to go down to fetch him--he was very grateful.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

Never a dull moment with cats and crawl spaces...breaks the monotony of quarantine.
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Mhayes

Lynnya, please give me dull moments and keep me out of crawl spaces.  :'(
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]