• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Detail

Started by G3User, July 11, 2020, 02:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G3User

There was lots of damaged detail and the blue channel saved the day again.

Margie, after creating a layer with the blue channel I usually just put it below a copy of the background and then clear the large areas of damage so I can see the blue below. Then patch on the background copy or on a merged copy of both. Did that a number of times with the attached which needs a review by other eyes

Thanks as usual
Athol

Mhayes

Athol, I think that's what I did, but wasn't sure why I couldn't put it on top of the duplicate background.

I think you did a great job with this--don't let it go to your head.  ;D

You're welcome as usual.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Lynnya

What a lovely job! :up2:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

G3User

Thanks girls(?), it is on its way

Mhayes

Quote"Thanks girls(?)

Is this a gender question for us two? Not waiting till the wee hours to ask.  ;D
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

;) I see we're all in the non-sleep era of our lives!!   :hug:
Candice

Shadow

Lovely indeed!  :up:

G3User

Thanks Shadow, I was pleased with the result and needed the practice.

With time on my hands I have been able to spend more time woodworking at a club I belong to. No masks required but limited numbers and spacing between with hand washing and antiseptic wipes the order of the day. A couple of images attached, the larger on is three layers with a glass insert in the lid for my daughter.

Margie I am writing this at 2.16 pm on Sunday, 19th July. Doing it now gives you 3 45 min to to midnight to ponder what will come next >:D

Mhayes

Athol, it is now Sunday the 19th here and 7:36 pm (and you are now on the 20th). I couldn't keep the pace up.

Your work is beautiful; I really love the 1st one.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Masks..... bah humbug.  I've not put one on.  Y'all can wear mine.
Candice