• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Beautiful little girl

Started by Lynnya, July 21, 2019, 01:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Yep.. thanks Lyn  ...I see it.. thanks.. back at ya soon.. and thanks Jo Ann.. all helps.. will repost later for comments..
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Lynnya

How's this.. pic away.. must be nearly there... :)

kiska

This is rough but I think the toe of the shoe is pointing up? Also, the leg looks like it's backwards sorta.

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Lynnya

I think you are right.. I'll have at it again tomorrow.. not sure about the leg looking backwoods..is it the shoe causing that look?

Lynnya

?

Marydh

Lynnya

Thank Mary... hope the new foot is ok  ::)

Shadow

Jo Ann Snover

Jo Ann

Lynnya

Thanks all.. I'll risk sending her home then...  :)

Mhayes

Looks beautiful and the legs and shoe are perfect. This photo puts me in mind when I was growing up as my mother and grandmother would make sure that my sister and I had our pictures taking in a studio every birthday. This was the type of style back then.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Reminds me of Buster Brown shoes.   Lovely work!!
Candice

Lynnya

Thank you Margie and Candy... had a lot of help  :) I really enjoyed working on this one.. I'm fairly happy with the way the leg turned out in the end..

I grabbed  spare leg from my secret leg stash and used it as a template sort of.. tried to match the color as best I could - did a Phlearn job on the texture - new layer - fill with 50% gray - add a lot of noise - blurred a tad then emboss - gives the suggestion of skin tone.. wasn't so happy with that so I grabbed some skin from her arm and layered that on top and lowered the opacity some.. changed the lighting on the let and blended it more with Jo Anns suggestion which made it look more like the skin on the arms..
The shoe I ended up drawing (I'm a lousy drawer) tried to copy from the blue channel in the original..and used the 'ole blur it out trick..

I'm explaining all this just in case anyone out there has as much trouble recreating skin as I do  :)

Shadow

:wnw:  Thank you for explaining Lynn. Helps me so much.  :hug:

Lynnya

Thanks Lyn... I know you have the Phlearn link but here it is for anyone else who needs it.. it's a great trick..

https://phlearn.com/tutorial/create-skin-texture-from-scratch-in-photoshop/