• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Another Young Lady

Started by Candice, April 26, 2019, 02:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candice

Just sharing my beginning work.  Lots of things to work on.   :loveit:  I love these old photos!! 

Candice

Lynnya

Look forward to your final Candy..she's gonna be great!
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Candice

Here's my 1st update.  Man, are there a lot of spots!! 

Candice

Lynnya

Yup.. coming along really really nicely.. :up:

Hannie

Beautiful job Candy!  :up2:
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Thank you dear ladies!  David has a few days off for his birthday, so I'll be back working on our gal come Tuesday.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! 
Candice

Shadow

Gonna' be good Candy.  :up2:

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Had time to do a little more work tonight.

Candice

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Jo Ann Snover

I know you're not done yet, but I was puzzling over the position of her reconstructed eyebrow and why it didn't look quite right to me.

If you look at the alignment of the bottom of her ear lobes (just as a proxy for head position), her head is titled a little to the left of the photo (her right).

As you have it in your WIP, her eyebrows are square to the frame of the photo, making the one on the right of the picture closer to her eye than the one on the left. I think it's most likely that the space between the top eyelid and the eyebrow would be the same on both sides.
Jo Ann

Candice

Thank you for the extra set of eyes. With most of the specks gone, I will start to now go back and overlay the original looking for little details like that, Jo. The picture (viewing right) had no details for eyebrow placement, but I think I have it now.   :wow:  lol Now to work on a bit of shadows.

Candice

Candice

Unless anyone sees anything else I'll be sending her home.

Candice

Lynnya

Beautiful Candy.. the only tiny thing that jumped out at me was her right eye (looking at screen) is darker than the other.. other than that i'ts lovely  :up:

Candice

Good catch, Lynn.  Thank you!!  I'll get that corrected and send her home.

Candice