• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

How to post images on the forum

Started by Kenny, March 05, 2007, 09:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny

This is a quick video tutorial I made on basic posting and  how to post images here on the forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GTtHJxLluo

But why is the rum gone?

Kenny

*Bump*

I finally got this tutorial finished and uploaded. If anyone needs to know how to do anything else, just ask and I'll do my best to make a tutorial.

Kenny

But why is the rum gone?

mschonher

Hi Kenny,
Thanks for the tutorial on posting images. I for one have an awful time posting, so much so that I rarely do so. I'm going to try to post a before and after of a photo I'm currently working on. Can you post both images on one post?
Mary

Kenny

Sure, you can post as many as you want. Just upload your picture, copy and paste the code like in the video, then hit enter a couple of times to put a space in between the pictures, then copy and paste the other code. You can repeat that as many times as you want
(well, within reason )  ;D

Kenny

But why is the rum gone?

kjohnson

I'm watching your tutorial now, nicely done Kenny. Bravo! It's easy to follow & understand.

Kenny

Quote from: kjohnson on March 07, 2007, 05:09:31 PM
I'm watching your tutorial now, nicely done Kenny. Bravo! It's easy to follow & understand.

I remember how it feels to be a newbie to the world of forums. A 14 year old had to show me how to post  :funny:

I'm trying to spare any future newbies the humiliation of that  ;D

But why is the rum gone?