• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Custom curves adjustment

Started by Lynnya, March 13, 2018, 10:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnya

Hi experts out there... now I did this once, do you think I can remember how and I can't find it anywhere on the web.  There is a way to set the curves numbers for white and black ie- 244 for white in rgb lets say 14 for black making it a preference every time you use the curves adjustment tool. Deke McClellon demonstrated it at some point when setting up your photoshop settings... I can't find it.. can anyone help out there?? I have a mental block on this one..

thanks
Lynn :cool:
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Hi Lynn. Open your Curves Layer and Double Click the Black Eye Drop and the Color Picker will open. Set the RGB to your numbers. Repeat for gray and white eyedroppers.  ;)

Hannie

Lynn, thanks for asking that question.  Whenever I need to install Photoshop again I always forget how to set these numbers so that they become the new default. 
I will make a note of it this time.  :-[
Thanks Shadow!

:hug:
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Lynnya

Oh Jeez thanks Lyn... so simple.. You don't know how many times I've opened the curves adjustment and stared blankly at it trying to remember that.. bless you child.. :hug:... what do you set your gray point at again Lyn??

Shadow

Don't remember which Taz Tally color course ... 15 / 126 /245 are the numbers I shoot for. Glad to know someone else stares blankly every once in awhile  ;D

Lynnya

Thank you Shadow dear.... I'll put that in favs for next time I forget.... or I'll just call you... :funny: