• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Guru Eismann tips

Started by Shadow, June 25, 2017, 03:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Hi Gang. Stumbled on this 5 part video series from Katrin Eismann. Plenty of gems. One in particular in video 3 starts about 35 seconds in. Cool way to use Levels or Curves Auto on a challenging color image with only a few clicks. Highly recommend all 5 videos.

http://www.dpbestflow.org/photo-restoration

Lynnya

Shadow thanks so much... really looking forward to looking at these when I have some decent signal  :mad: Love Eismann stuff... :)
never giving up......learning from others as I go...

Shadow

Happy to share. Always fun to see how others do stuff.

Hannie

Thanks Shadow, have not had time to view them but I'm sure they are going to be very interesting!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

WordSpark LLC

Hi Shadow,

Thanks, very much appreciated.  :up:

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer!

Ann

Shadow

Good summer so far. Good to see you Ann.  ;)

Lynnya

finally got to look at the Eismann Videos.. thanks Lyn very useful. Reinforces what we kinda new but kinda forgot? Like the one with the curves adjustment used on auto but first off selecting key parts of the image for curves to think about.. very nice.

I use several Eismann techniqes and will add that to my tool box.. sometimes I do things without really knowing why (well, more than sometimes lol) this helped a lot.. thanks again. :hug:

Lynnya

Hi Ann!! nice to see you around the cooler  :up:

Shadow

Hi Lynn. The curves thing was what struck me as well. Also, I didn't understand how much the healing brush hardness/softness setting impacted the "healing". That has proven to be helpful. Glad you enjoyed the review!