• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Oh Candy, I am so sorry for your husband losing his big brother and the loss for the family. My sister almost died, but luckily the 2nd doctor wanted her stay over a night in the hospital because she had short seizures where she was unaware of what was happening. She was sent to the hospital and good thing she did as at 2 am the next morning her heart stopped as did her breathing. They performed CPR on her. She is still in pain from the chest compressions. She is high risk because of all her medical conditions and worry about her because of Covid-19.

Take care everyone and cherish your relations and friends as you never know when you might never see them again.

:hug:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

QuoteTake care everyone and cherish your relations and friends as you never know when you might never see them again.

So true, best wishes to all.
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Bruises can heal.  I wish her and your family a full recovery.  It is so true, "Cherishing others" is more important these days.   :loveit:
Candice

Shadow

Mhayes

Thanks Everyone! I think this was especially hard this year losing Tess and Pat Wendt. I still have both on my friends list in Facebook and couldn't stand the thought of removing them.  :'(

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Hannie, I remember the times when the 3 of us would be able to be on chat despite the hardship of different time zones--Kansas, Australia, and the Netherlands. This was about the time I took over and things weren't running smooth.  Despite staying up to 2 am the chance of making each other laugh was priceless.  All of our inner team has been together for a long time and offer moral support and also rein me in when I get out of hand.  Plus, I value the volunteers that I have become close with over the years. And then there are some that like to hang on me, like a certain Australian I know and an inner team member that can't wait till birthdays to call us "old.".  :funny:

Stay safe everyone, I can't stand any more losses this year.

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mhayes

Good Morning Everyone,

This conversation has veered off from the original subject and now has become more of a partisan nature. Everyone is entitled to the own opinion, but I feel this conversation needs to end as it is getting away from what the OPR Forum is for. Unfortunately without photos to restore it has become stagnant, but I want things to stay on track and congenial with one another.

I am removing some previous posts because of the reasons given above. That is all I have to say.

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

philbach

Well I have photoshop 2021 and started to see what hath that version brought.  One of several amazing things is Select and Mask.  So you open the file and then under the select menue you click select and mask.  Next you select subject and after that select refine hair and then you are done.  Wow.  Here are three that I did. The middle photo has a small mistake that can be easily masked out.

phil

schen

Phil, I saw a demo at the Adobe Max Creativity Conference (virtual). PS finally caught up with facial recognition and the hair refinement is what I always wanted.

I have been working from home since March. I do some product photos for work and my old CS6 at home seemed sufficient for the task so I haven't bothered to figure out how to run the shared license from work to use the latest and greatest.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

philbach

Well to me its pretty darn amazing.  But like you much of what photoshop offers I don't use.   
phil

Shadow

Wow Phil. Thanks for sharing. Been out on any more rides?  :)

Mhayes

Nice job Phil, makes me tempted to update.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

philbach

Hi.  No more bicycling up here in Wisconsin.  Just too darn cold.  Now in the day I would ride in cold weather.  Here is another photoshop invention.   Here is a portrait I took of myself yesterday via my iPhone.  To that portrait I applied a Happy filter.  Too funny

phil