• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Love everyone's photos, both the beauty of fall and Halloween humor. It's great to still stay in touch!
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

schen

Halloween snow, the third time in the recorded history all in the last decade! The last time in 2019, it snowed a few inches before the leaves dropped and the snow on the leaves took down half of a tree in my front yard.

Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

schen

A black maple tree. Not sure why it is named black. It looks a lot like a sugar maple but the leaves turn bright yellow.

Shujen Chen

schen

Two big upright sugar maples with a Japanese maple at the lower left.

Shujen Chen

Candice

Love, love, love the fall colors!!
Candice

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

philbach

phil

philbach

A couple of days ago I was at near by Harrington Beach State Park and decided to take a break.

phil

schen

Nice drone fisheye shot, Phil.
I don't have a drone so I can only take the picture from the other direction.

Shujen Chen

philbach

Hi Schen.  My photo looked like a drone shot but was done with a 360 camera on a selfie stick.  I liked your "reverse" photo as well.
phil

Shadow

The images are all wonderful! Thank you for sharing. :)

schen

With most of the leaves and fruits dropped, my first year of serving as a phenology observer came to an end.

The sculpture in the foreground is "Oculus" by Olga Ziemska. I signed up to process the dead tree branches for her to build the sculptures but the date I signed up was canceled.

Shujen Chen

philbach

That's interesting Schen.  Thanks.  Phrenologically speaking, near by  Harrington Beach state park awaits the soon arrival of winter.

phil

schen

One of the over-the-top decorations in my neighborhood. I like their next-door neighbor's simple approach (the red arrow).

Shujen Chen

schen

Shujen Chen