• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

What did you get up to today?

Started by Tess (Tassie D), April 01, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schen

Phil, I need to get on my work computer to update to PS2021 so I can get a smile :)
I used to bike whenever there was no snow on the ground but that was my younger days. We just had two days in the 50s in northern Illinois, the same temperature as in Florida. The difference is that they are warming up today and we are dropping back to the 40s.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Shadow

philbach

Well I didn't get up to this this morning but I did last week.  Photo taken at Sunset Beach NC.  Dunes in the foreground and residential condos in the background.

phil

Shadow

Wow Phil. Makes me want to curl up in a rocker on the veranda with a cup of jo and watch the sky.

philbach

Well thanks Shadow.  Now I am back in Wisconsin with lots of snow and ice on the ground.  But it was fun.
phil

Shadow

Glad it was fun Phil. Miss the ocean! Is the lake frozen yet?

philbach

No Lake Michigan has no ice on the shoreline.  Its been a very warm winter here
phil

Shadow

Does that mean its warm enough to see more cool photos of you cycling?  :)

Mhayes

Beautiful picture Phil and really love it in black & white.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

philbach

Thank You Margie.  Shadow here is a photo I took a few minutes ago.

This is compared to one taken in 1973 at Roughly the same location

This photo shows my nephews and nieces in 1961 standing on an iceberg out in the lake looking toward shore

So the winters are getting milder here.  Summers seem to me to be about the same.
phil

Shadow

Wow Phil.  Your photos take me back to our time living in Labrador. You're right. Winter does seem milder. 'Course, since winter weather is bearing down on us in the south I don't want to say that too loud.  ::)  Thanks for sharing!

philbach

Well this is the morning sun shining on Lake Michigan

phil

Shadow

philbach

Thank You Shadow.  I made a video of the drone flight that I made yesterday as well if you wish to see it.  Anyone can view it if they wish.
https://vimeo.com/499270893
phil

Shadow

Beautiful Phil. Especially enjoyed the view from over the water. Thanks for sharing.  :)