• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Check in to tell us where you're from...

Started by John, June 25, 2006, 02:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G3User

Delusional! Delusional! DELUSIONAL!!!! :mad:

I have never been so offended though draw some comfort by being only "one of our delusional volunteers." I presume the rest of you will be contacted shortly by the Powers that Be to advise that your forum rating is to be revised.

As for the map, it merely anticipates the next reversal of the magnetic poles for those committed to the "North is Up" view. We residents of the current southern hemisphere know which offers the best lifestyle, even if we have to use seatbelts when in bed.

Well done Tori and Pat, you both are obviously thinking while Hannie is falling about (again)

Athol >:D

Mike S.

That just goes to show it takes all kinds to make the world go round or is it up and down?

Mike
Mike S.

philbach

Now I understand why my shoes were floating in the air this morning and I was walking on the ceiling.
phil

Mhayes

Now, now, take it easy Athol. I'm sure this is just a case of your being off your meds? As to my remark: "one of our delusional volunteers." You should feel good that you have company, and that I think you are the best of that group.  ;)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

We have to go easy on Athol, it will take his brain some time to adjust to being the right side up....

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

kiska

Athol, don't listen to this crowd. Be happy in your fugue state.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Mhayes

:funny:  :funny:  :funny:

:hug:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

jim262

Coming at you from Rockland County, New York

Mhayes

Hi Jim,

A warm welcome to OPR from Kansas. Enjoy your stay and in the next couple of months photos will start to come in from the three copy runs.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mike S.

Mike S.

Tori803

Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Hannie

A warm welcome from Amsterdam Jim!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

G3User

Thank you for your considered and supporting opinion Kiska. I feel I can talk to you and ignore the tastless remarks being made by others.

I suspect you have a problem with your spell checker and you were referring to the effect Fugu is having on me. The fish shop proprietor claimed to have been born and trained in Japan but with his name being Daryl Mikimoto I have my doubts. I am restricting my intake to one serving per month

The main benefit has been to allow me to see the incongruities so widely accepted in the world and to realize my role in educating the masses. I will press on and look forward to your continuing support in spreading the message.

Athol

PS Hi Jim, it isn't always like this ;)

Candice

LOL.... Anthol, don't tell Jim it isn't always like this...  ::)
Candice

G3User

Candy, he surely deserves the truth.

Just wait for someone to return an image sharpened, cropped, Lab colour at 234ppi and as a .pdf file to see some real action.

Is there an emoticon for "fingers in ears"?

Athol