• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Check in to tell us where you're from...

Started by John, June 25, 2006, 02:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpentecost

I agree Shujen.  Spring was welcomed into Montana with snow, it's snowing now, it's supposed to rain/snow all weekend, and we still have a foot of snow on the ground at my house!

Chris

Pelican

OMGoodness!! I've been living a lie and didn't even know it.

Glenna, Jane and Mary, I'm so sorry.

Time to fess up I guess. Thats not me in my avatar. Its one of my chops. A gender bender where I combined Johnny Depp and Alyssa Milano. There's a tutorial I wrote for it here. It in PS7 so the keystrokes are a little odd. (Should you decide to surf that site...well, they try to keep it SFW but it's still R-rated.)

The date one the first pic is Nov. 55. The date on the licence plate in the second pic is 56. Soooo, if you have socks older than me, I recommend you let go of them. They probably aren't going to come back into style.  :)

Atlantis

Quote from: Pelican on March 22, 2008, 01:18:36 AM
OMGoodness!! I've been living a lie and didn't even know it.

Hehe, I knew that and I wondered how long it would last (you were one of my generous sponsors when I first started at worth).
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

Hannie

Someone just opened up a can of worms!  ;)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

cmpentecost

That's OK Pelican.  I loved your avatar.

Chris

laportelj

Hey pelican sometimes I log on just to get to see your avatar don't change it please!!

Jane

Pelican

Jane: I love those tortoise-shell horn-rims. Thinking I should get some.

Christine: You love"d" it??????? :funny:

Hannie: Worms are good for you....I'm not going to explain why. :)

And finally Atlantis: I remember you. When I first started browsing here, I figured that it was you. I don't get into Worth much anymore but I remember we first started talking over your excellent chop of the camel on the seafloor. Thats a chop that will stand the test of time. Once again, very nice work and glad to see you again Secret-Atlantis!! :cool:

Atlantis

We did discuss some entries (and considered an unofficial mentorship) but I don't recall ever doing something with a camel  :-[ , I did once turn to jellyfish into soccerballs playing a submarine game.
I moved towards photography more the past year, was proud member of the Wizards of Light -> TeamTournement2007 winning Team  - but chop on some occasional HxH, mainly in the Virgin8tors. Due to working more hours in real life (and being active at OPR) the deadlines for regular PS-contests are to tight most of the time.
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

cmpentecost

dtcjem

Hello All,

This is my first post here, and figured there was no better place to start!!

I am in Salem, New Hampshire.

Dave

Charlene5

Welcome to the assylum, Dave  :wow:   How long have you been doing pictures and what got you started?

MJ
Photoshop CS5
Alienware M17X
Dying Brain Cells

Tess (Tassie D)

Welcome to the forum Dave. Another one caught in the OPR web.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

cmpentecost

Welcome to OPR Dave.  I live in Montana, but have visited New Hampshire and thought it was a beautiful state.  You've joined a great organization!

Christine

Mhayes

Welcome to the forum Dave and hope to hear more from you.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]