• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Thank You from Metairie, LA 2

Started by Mike S., August 25, 2016, 11:41:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike S.

We received this thank you from Phyllis Allison

I want to express my sincere appreciation to you and your wonderful staff of people for so beautifully restoring my photographs that were so badly damaged during  Hurricane Katrina.
          I lost all of our many life cycle event photographs to the 6 ft of water that came into our house, so salvaging some of those pictures meant so much to me.
          Thank you and your entire staff for all of your hard work and so generously volunteering your time and effort to restore irreplaceable photographic memories!

Best regards,

Phyllis Allison

Mike
Mike S.

Hannie

Lovely note Mike, thanks for sharing it, so glad our volunteers made a difference!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Pat

:up2: :up2: To receive such heartfelt thanks from Phyllis after all she has been through in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina really highlights the value of what we do here at OPR.  :hug:
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Bambi

Her thanks to each one of you who restored one—or many—for her family photographs. Great job, everybody!

Jo Ann Snover

I'm coming to this post very, very late, but I worked on a number of her family's images. How very thoughtful of her to write to thank us

I saw a powerful family story in the ones I worked on - the couple's marriage to celebrations in their children's lives.
Jo Ann

Mhayes

Thanks Mike and Jan for sharing. Makes it all worthwhile.
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]