• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Another Newbie

Started by Glenn62, February 16, 2016, 02:11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn62

Hi Everyone

I'm looking forward to helping out and learning as I go.  I see that I'm not the only Australian on board, but are there any other Taswegians >:D here??

cheers

Glenn

Pat

A big welcome from Michigan Glenn! 

You will find the forum is a great place to exchange tips and techniques for restoring storm damaged photos so don't hesitate to post your questions when you are faced with a difficult restore.  There are also a few members who like to turn things topsy turvy (should give you a clue where they hail from) every once in a while with their wacky posts.  All the rest of us are quite sane  :D

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Tori803

Welcome Glenn, from Minnesota! I'm sure you'll enjoy restoring memories for families who have lost so much! If you have any questions, this is the place to ask. Also, sharing your work-in-progress on the Forum helps us all keep our skills sharp. Happy restoring!

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Hannie

A warm welcome from Amsterdam to the forum Glenn, so glad you joined us.
Yep, there are more from where you come from,
¡ɹǝpun uʍop spuǝᴉɹɟ ɹno ɹoɟ dn ǝpᴉs ʇɥƃᴉɹ ǝdʎʇ noʎ ɟᴉ dlǝɥ plnoʍ ʇᴉ uuǝlפ

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Hi Glenn, a warm welcome from Kansas. Stick around and I think you will love being a part of OPR.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mike S.

Hello Glenn,

Another Warm Welcome from Michigan. 

Mike 
Mike S.

Candice

Candice