• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Problems uploading photo to OPR

Started by Sharon, December 05, 2015, 10:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharon

Hello:

I hope some one can help me with this issue...

When I click on the "Upload to Photoshelter" on the left side of OPR website, I get the following error message...

"You are not a member of any Organizations.  In order to upload images to an organization, you must be designated as an editor or uploader."

Plus, can I get updated information on how to upload images to OPR?  I installed the Photoshelter uploader program already, but I am not sure how to use it with OPR.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Sharon

P.S.  Why am I not able to use Bold, Underline, Smiley faces, when I am typing a message?  I click on the items but nothing appears.

Jonas.Wendorf

Hi Sharon,

this tutorial should still be up to date: http://www.operationphotorescue.org/forum/index.php/topic,1851.0.html
You need to be logged into PhotoShelter with the account you used to sign up for OPR before you can upload any restores.

Regarding the text formatting here in the forum, did you select your text before clicking the bold icon? If you don't, it'll just insert the tags without any content. Bold test. If the buttons still don't work, you can just type in [b]your text goes here[/b] that should work.
Best regards,
Jonas

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Sharon, have resent your contributor invite. Once you click on the validation link you should be fine to upload.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Sharon

Tess,

Thanks.  That took care of the problem.