• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

changed my email address, can not upload photos back

Started by battleaxe, November 24, 2013, 02:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

battleaxe

Hello,
  In photoshelter and in operation photo rescue, I changed my email address , so when I finally move I would have no issues with them.  Well I do.   My photoshelter account is wiped clean.   No Galleries or other information.  I also can not upload my photos back to the gallery.

Will email photoshelter and see if they can help

The photo Tess gave me is going back.  Not happy with it but, it is the best I can do.

Nancy

I now have access to the galleries, but still do not have upload capability.  Have let photoshelter know of this issue .

Mhayes

Nancy, I'm not sure what is going on, but I do know that one day I couldn't use the desktop app for uploading and when I contacted PS they gave me a link for the upgraded one. Let me know what you find out.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

battleaxe

Thanks Margie  :loveit:

Though the site did not give me access to the new uploader I had a copy on our server.  After reinstalling it , I uploaded the pics to tess.

Again thanks  :hug:

Mhayes

Hi Nancy,

Glad you were able to get the uploader installed. I found the link from PhotoShelter for the upgrade from what I had: https://support.photoshelter.com/entries/21620826-PhotoShelter-Desktop-Uploader

Hope your upcoming move proves to be smoother.

:hug:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]