• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

new to this site

Started by lillee, April 28, 2013, 01:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike S.

Hello Nikkidoodlesx3,

Another warm welcome from Michigan.

Look at other posts as well as the reference material on the rest of the New Volunteer Welcome Center.  A lot of good information.

Mike
Mike S.

CEUC

Hello people!!!

I am a new volunteer  :P
My name is Carlos. I Just want to say hi to you all and thank you for your contribution to this great cause. together we are changing history...! :up2: :up2: :up2: :up2:

Pat

Hello Carlos and a big welcome from Michigan, glad to have you join us!

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mike S.

Another warm welcome from Michigan Carlos,

Pleased to have you as part of the team.

Mike
Mike S.

Hannie

Welcome to the forum Carlos, have fun with your first OPR resore!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Hi Carlos, welcome to OPR from Kansas. Enjoy your stay.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Welcome from Oklahoma !!
Candice

Shahen

Hello everyone! Hailing from Jamaica, W.I. Happy to be here.

Pat

Hey Shahen,

It's wonderful to see you on the forum.  A big welcome from Michigan!

The pickings are rather slim in our Photoshelter galleries at present but hang in there.  We are having a copy run this weekend in Metairie, LA and another one in Houston, TX next weekend.  There should soon be plenty of photos for everyone. 

In the meantime checkout some of the past forum posts to get a feel for how things work and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.  Looking forward to working with you.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Tori803

Welcome, Shahen! Very soon we will have photos to work on. Glad you've volunteered to help!
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Hannie

A warm welcome from Amsterdam Shahen!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

And another welcome from Kansas Shahen!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Donaldo

Greetings from Spokane WA USA. I've been retired now for about 4 years from a graphic design job. I actually started with Photoshop 1! I tried some of the early graphics and photo apps early and thought that this will never work. Looks at us now! The capabilities of the new versions have been hard to keep up with but I know the basics. One of my projects is to design an Adopt A Pet tab for the local newspaper, The Spokesman-Review. There will be a couple of hundred snapshots of cats, dogs and others/ I do my best to make each little face look the best. I really enjoy it.

Mike S.

A warm welcome from Michigan Donaldo,

Glad to have you as part of the team.

Mike
Mike S.

Pat

Welcome from Michigan Donaldo.  Love your avatar!

Pat
Pat