• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Show off your workspace!

Started by Kenny, November 11, 2006, 11:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kjohnson

Kerry,

I like your links to your picassa gallery - its really a good tutorial on retouching - how you show your work there with notes & such.

RosyBijou

Thanks!  Boy did I struggle with that image!  it was my first one here at OPR and I completely underestimated it from the gallery.  When I work on my restorations, (I do a lot of them outside of OPR) I'm kind of ADD-ish with them--skipping around--don't really have any method...  Admittedly, this one was harder than any I have ever done. 

Being able to post and make notes in stages helpd me to step back from it.  I like Picasas layout and have other albums set up there--at the time, I couldn't figure out how to post my images anywhere else and really wanted input from other OPR's.  Now I'm trying to use ImageShack as I like how it can post to the forum and doesn't have any space limits...  Everything has a learning curve for me, it seems... :-\
Kerry
(aka RosyBijou)

videosean

Quote from: Kenny on March 04, 2007, 11:10:13 AM
The drives are a nice touch. You should consider finding a few more and build your own Drivehenge. Then it would be perfect.  :loveit:

*edit*

I'm still looking at that picture. It's beyond amazing, the more I look the more I see. I notice racing pedals but no steering wheel. I've heard of guys using them to strafe in FPS, is this the case with yours?

You've just given me the coolest idea ever!  Drivhenge!!  I love it!!  I think I should build it upon an old motherboard... someday and will post a pic if/when I do :)
The pedals are just for driving, the wheel I can attach to the desk but I haven't played any driving games in almost a year.  They plug into the wheel and then the wheel has a USB connection - the idea of using them to strafe in FPS sounds interesting but really, they don't get in my way down there so I've just left them sit there LOL.
i have an unhealthy internet obsession & hide behind multiple layers of ironic humor and sarcasm...