• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Brushes

Started by marylou, November 07, 2006, 08:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Hi marylou

Thanks for sharing these resources.  I've bookmarked them all and intend to check them all out when I have time.

Best wishes

GG
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

marylou

Hi glennab,

I'm glad you like them. I hope to be posting more and I hope others will add some links too. Some of these may be useful for restoring the photo's we're working on and other resources can always come in handy to pick up new techniques. :up:

glennab

Hi marylou

Good heavens, - after I posted here I realized that you'd listed many other references elsewhere.  I have them all bookmarked and organized and can't wait to dive in and see what's available.   I suspect that I'll not only use it for the restorations but will also find it helpful for my job. Once again, thanks for sharing all that great information.

GG
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

kiska

This is a link to the CreativeMac site. Many photoshop brushes and other things. At the bottom of the page, click 'archive' for more. The brushes , I know, will work on PC.

http://www.creativemac.com/articles/listarticle.jsp?type=downloads
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Kenny

Nice find, Marylou!  :up:

But why is the rum gone?