• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

I'm having trouble with posting :P

Started by hearts1329, September 01, 2012, 02:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hearts1329

Is this the way? And I finished the photo, if I'm supposed to present it this way  :O

Thanks!

Pat

Hi Hearts,

It looks beautiful!  However we can't help you determine what if any further adjustments need to be made without seeing the original photo too.

You can log into the forum, look at your post in the upper right corner and click on "modify" to then add the original photo either above or below your finished photo.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

hearts1329

Thanks :) and I also don't know if there's a special plac I'm supposed to upload the photo too once I feel I'm done? :huh:

Pat

Hi Hearts,

Finished photos are uploaded back to the distributor whose gallery the photo originated from.

When you are logged into the forum you can click on the "Upload to Photoshelter" button on the left hand side of your screen.  In the "brief description" box you should put in the name of the gallery distributor.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]