• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

1st time to select photos

Started by mstancel, August 21, 2012, 12:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mstancel

Hi.  I'm a new member, so hopefully I followed the process of selecting photos from your gallery correctly.  I left comments on 2 photos yesterday, but haven't received an email yet.  Perhaps I'm just too anxious to get started.   Please let me know if you did not receive my selections.  Thank you so much.  Maria

Jonas.Wendorf

Hi Maria,

thanks for joining OPR, it's nice to have you on board!

Usually I check my gallery at least once a day, so you probably left a comment after I checked it, which is why I just came to adding your first choice to your gallery yet.
I sent you an email with some more information regarding OPR, your gallery and things to watch out for when doing restores.

Thanks,
Jonas
Best regards,
Jonas

Pat

Hi Maria,

One thing that a lot of new volunteers do not realize but is always helpful to keep in mind is time zone differences.  Jonas manages his gallery from Germany, gallery distributor Tess is in Australia, and Bambi who is another gallery distributor is in Nevada.

We are so glad to have you join us and hope to see more of you on the forum; it's a great place to get answers to questions, share tips and techniques and just get to know other volunteers.

Pat
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author