• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

HLN Interview with Robin Meade

Started by Mhayes, June 02, 2012, 04:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I received a DVD copy of part of the interview that Robin Meade did on OPR. It is now on the home page in Facebook or click on this link: https://www.facebook.com/OperationPhotoRescue

It was nice of HLN to allow us to post the video.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Mhayes

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Candice

Candice

glennab

Margie, this is so wonderful.  I hope we'll be able to do more when photos are collected and owners are able to identify the ones that are theirs. I can't imagine how many are still out there.  It's great that word's getting out.  The copy run teams are doing a fantastic job.

Cheers!
GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

GK, this is not the last of Joplin and we will continue to help as photos come in.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

G3User

GK, I think Margie is sitting on a mountain of photos :-\

Athol

Mhayes

I try not to scare the troops.  >:D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

kiska

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

Take a look at the new homepage/blog. Thanks to Tess for getting it uploaded and formatted so that I didn't have to mess with the formatting. Not sure I should have given her the one photo. In case you are wondering, I was not trying to steal Nanda's clothing, but after several shots decided there had to be a way to make myself looked thiner---so I tried to hide behind the clothing, but something sheer doesn't give the right effect.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tori803

What a nice story! CNN had so many aspects of the Joplin recovery to cover that it's nice OPR was included.

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

glennab

Did Margie really, really say she doesn't try to scare the troops?  Really?  Honestly?  Truly?  Athol, will you please pick me up off the floor.  Laughter and tears have upended my chair.  I love this woman, but after all these years...

I'd added a paragraph with questions - but they were answered by the great write up on our home page. Fantastic coverage and great information. It's amazing what's been done in a year.
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Bambi