• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Tis the Season

Started by Mhayes, December 10, 2011, 10:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david_gr

Merry Christmas to you all.  Have a safe and happy holiday and a prosperous blessed New Year.  Thank you all for your help this past year and I look forward to another year with OPR.  :loveit:

David Gr

PhotoBob

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my new friends at OPR!  :loveit:  I greatly appreciate all the help I've received  (and well wishes) over the last year.  Looking forward to a good 2012.  :up:

PhotoBob
PhotoBob
"Every cat should come with his own instruction manual."  -- BP Collin

Hannie

Sorry no Christmas photos of me but I can share my Christmas dinner photos with you all!
I couldn't make up my mind, lobster or turkey....  so I had them both!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

jesterjeni

I just wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!!  may  love kindness and cheer surround you and your family this Christmas season and always!
I have never felt so thankful to be able to be a part of something as I have felt being a part of opr! while the economy is the way it is....and the tree looking a little charlie brownish I am very thankful for what matters most, my family and friends!!

Mhayes

Hannie, that baby looks strangely like your granddaughter. If so, that turkey shot is so bad!  :funny:

Jesterjeni, I couldn't have said it better. I had to smile about the part of "the tree looking a little Charlie brownish." Despite all the hardships this year, all of you have been wonderful and I am thankful for your friendship.

Merry Christmas!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Good observation Margie!  (the other ones are too tough)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

jesterjeni

the left overs would be interesting.....it would make me want to stop cold turkey, before I filled my plate !!!

brian

Season's Greetings,

I just wanted to thank all my OPR friends for their help and kindness in
2011 - Margie, Hannie,Tess,Bambi,Glennab, Pat, Happyheart,Kiska,
Jonas&Mike . I learned lots from you guys and was treated to some
amazing restore workmanship. Looking forward to helping out in the
NEW YEAR.

BRIAN

Bambi

:wnw: Hannie, you are one sick chick. In a good way.

Hope y'all have a very Happy New Year.

Bambi

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]