• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Welcom Bambi!

Started by Hannie, September 14, 2011, 06:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

We're excited to announce that as of today Bambi will be joining OPR as distribution coordinator.
It is a very busy and exciting time for OPR and I know all of you will welcome Bambi to her new role.

Bambi, I know you can be trusted to continue the fine OPR tradition of applying a "visible-only-in-high-res" layer of muck on our photos.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Jonas.Wendorf

Welcome aboard, Bambi :-)!

It's great to have you with us, I hope you'll have lots of fun as our new distributor :-).
Best regards,
Jonas

schen

Bambi,

Thank you for taking on the task to keep us, the volunteers, busy.

Shujen
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Mike S.

A warm Welcome Bambi,

I am sure your advice on photos from your gallery will be helpful.  (Meaning, don't be to hard on us) and don't believe those sale prices on the mucking machines.

Thank you in advance for all the effort and help you will provide.

Mike
Mike S.

Pat

Welcome Bambi

I just heard a recall has been issued for mucking machines.  If you use them too many times they tend to explode and cover you with muck -it hasn't yet been determined how many times is too many.  Just something to think about.

Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Welcome Bambi, I'm sure you will fit right in. Don't let Tori scare you about the recall as we are sending you the higher end mucker with all the whistles and bells that has service warranty on it for the life of the machine. We take our mucking seriously!  ;)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

PhotoBob

Thanks for taking on your new roll Bambi. As you move up in the organization, please don't forget your roots, and go easy with your newly acquired "higher end" muck machine!   :wnw:

PhotoBob
PhotoBob
"Every cat should come with his own instruction manual."  -- BP Collin

Bambi

Thank you all for the warm welcome. There's a general rule in the US that you don't put someone named "Bambi" in charge of . . . anything. I just saw that they not only gave me a Gallery—but they put pictures in it! A whole bunch of pictures. (I might add that none of them looks nearly mucked up enough, so I have my work cut out for me.)

But after I've run them through my brand new, durable and improved mucker-upper machine, I will have to distribute them to you. Please bear with me on that part. The system is just complex enough to send chills up my spine, but not beyond grasp. I am trainable. My performance might be a little erratic at first, so I hope experienced members will let me know right away if something isn't right. Newbies, please understand the rest of the organization is run very efficiently.

I want to do my best for all of you (and the Sommers family). With your help, I'll be up to speed soon.

Bambi

Bambi

Ha, ha, Pat. I was born with freckles, so the mucker upper machine already exploded on me.

Bambi

Tess (Tassie D)

Welcome to the fun world of the distributor Bambi. I'm sure that top end mucker upper will do the job nicely.
Being so far away down under I had to make my own, shipping was too costly. So mine have kangaroo paw prints and bull dust on them.  ;D
Bull dust is real, it's what we call the fine red dust out in the deserts. It's like talcum powder, sticks to everything.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

PhotoBob

Oh no....   I think we're all in deep  ........................................................muck   >:D

Bob

(She's learning way too fast!!)
PhotoBob
"Every cat should come with his own instruction manual."  -- BP Collin

Bambi

The new model has a filter to make sure all the spots are big enough to elude Dust and Scratches. Guarantees tedious, time-consuming work. It also puts spots on the edges of clothes and skintones, so all your Healing tools are useless. BoooooooooAhhhhhhhhhhhHaaaaaaHaaaaa!

Bambi

Tori803

Welcome Bambi, and thank you for taking on the challenge of distributor!

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge