• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Question about photo

Started by PhotoBob, August 13, 2011, 09:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnboy

I haven't seen this much fun on the forum in a long long time. Good job Schen and all who joined in!! I Think you got your answers PhotoBob but what lines you need to read between. You just never know when your post will get hijacked and who knows where it will end up.

Keep up the good work and laughs.

Johnboy

PhotoBob

Johnboy, my question got answered in the first reply! Like Hannie said, I wish they would of copied it upside down so I could combine the layers to make the wrinkles cancel out. Is there a special blend mode I should use with that Hannie? "Subtract" perhaps would work?   :funny:

Bob
PhotoBob
"Every cat should come with his own instruction manual."  -- BP Collin

Hannie

Subtract, divide, what's the "difference". 

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Pat

You all are better than that first cup of coffee in the morning! 
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Mhayes

Pat, that's no lie! I leave for a couple of days to touch base with Lost Photos of Joplin and look what happens while I'm gone. It really slipped by me as when I looked at the replies I was on page 2 and not 1. By not responding a certain Dutch woman started to sweat about my reaction and asked me on chat what I thought of it. Thought of what? Then the subject of letting a sleeping dog lie came up and I saw what was going on while I was gone.  :funny:  Payback time is coming!

I'll post later today about my trip to Joplin and the progress of Lost Photos of Joplin and how we are trying to help them.

Bob, didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Margie

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

OK Margie, I had it coming!

I'm still happy that you're back safe and sound.  (or am I .....  )

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

:knuppel:

Probably not.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

PhotoBob

No problem with the hijack Margie. In fact, two of your skilled professionals answered my question right off in a courteous manor and even explained how the ink likely got there in the first place, which meant it was caused by the flood. Bye Bye ink.  I'm not sure how the rest happened - but we sure had fun !!!   >:D   :funny:

Bob
PhotoBob
"Every cat should come with his own instruction manual."  -- BP Collin