• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

How is this

Started by Graphx, August 11, 2011, 12:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graphx

How is this picture? Is there anything I need to finish on it. Sorry to ask but I need an extra set of eyes
Larry

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

kiska

Don't mind helping. Can't see the image, tho.
kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Mhayes

Larry,

It would help if your would post both the original and your restore together. If we click on the red x it will take us to your restore, but this makes it a lot harder to review. Check to see if Image Shack will let you post the photo into this forum post. If it doesn't you might try Photobucket. Once we can see the before/after, we will be able to help.

Thanks,

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Larry, the photo looks blurred to me. Did you use an extra layer on it that possibly got out of alignment?

The white edges down the bottom and on the right side as we look at it also need to be removed and the photo straightened very slightly..

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

schen

Larry, it appears that you have two unaligned layers, three pixel horizontal and three pixel vertical.  If you are using PhotoShop in PC, select one layer of image, hold control key and use arrow key to nudge the layer one pixel at a time.

The sky behind the palm tree have some hard edges you might want to remove.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Judy

Quote from: Mhayes on August 11, 2011, 07:29:07 PM
Larry,

If we click on the red x it will take us to your restore, but this makes it a lot harder to review.

Margie -- what red x?  I am punching around and can't find one -- closest is the bookmark icon but that doesn't seem to take me anywhere good.

Thanks!

Judy

Mhayes

Judy, it is gone now, because Tess went in and posted the photo to the page for Larry. Before that, there was only a red x which you had to click on to take you to Imagine Shack. Sorry.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Johnboy

For those just getting started  with OPR and are using ImageShack to hold your restores and originals for posting on the forum. I have used ImageShack for all my posts to the forum since I joined.

Once you establish your account and upload the photos go to your images and click on the "i" at the top next to the photo (on its right) you want to post. A new dialog box will show with URL's back to the photo. Use the one for forums. Then copy the URL and paste it in your message. I only use the top portion of the forum URL and it has worked for me. Once you post the original you don't have to upload it again. Just add the revisions to that original. You can just click on it as above are reuse the location again. I find it easy to set my browser (Safari) in tabs and then just have to click back and forth to accomplish this task. I always preview any posts and replies to be sure the links are working before I post to the forum.

Hope this helps.

Johnboy

Graphx

Is This Any Better this time

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

schen

Hey, the double vision is gone.  Great job.
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Graphx

I Just uploaded the finished picture to PhotoShelter. I hope the Parents Like what I did.