• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Trying to Help

Started by Graphx, July 27, 2011, 08:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Larry, I sent an email to your new address with the link to your Photoshelter account.  You can log in there (probably with your old email address) and change your email to the new one.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Graphx

It's got my new account or that at least what is displayed under the account menu
Larry

Hannie

Larry, did you receive your Invite email this time?

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Graphx

NO I don't know why I'm not

Mhayes

Larry, I think you need to contact your Internet provider to see what the problem is.

Good Luck!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Graphx

Why do I have to contact my internet provider? I'm not sure you (OPR) are sending it to the correct address. Or if photoshelter is not sending it to my last e-mail address even though it has been updated on their web page

Judy

Sometimes internet providers filter out "spam" unbeknownst to you.  I have had someone that I emailed regularly and all of a sudden her emails weren't coming through anymore.  I try to keep their spam filter turned off, but they turn it back on.  Generally these places have "white lists" where you can say let specific senders through. 

Judy

Graphx

I'm using yahoo mail I check both i the incoming and the spam drawer everytime I check mail online
Larry

Tess (Tassie D)

Larry we are definitely sending the invite to your yahoo email. Did you get this one?
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Larry, recently some of my legitimate mail has been going to my junk folder.  I've never had that problem before, and I haven't changed anything in my mail settings.  Not sure what's going on, but definitely check your junk and spam folders.

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Quote from: Graphx on July 31, 2011, 04:26:59 PM
Why do I have to contact my internet provider? I'm not sure you (OPR) are sending it to the correct address. Or if photoshelter is not sending it to my last email address even though it has been updated on their web page

Larry, I explained earlier that it isn't OPR that sends you Invite to download email  It is Photoshelter and the email there is not visible to us.   If you changed it from your old to your present (Yahoo) email address the problem is with you or your provider.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]