• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Trying to Help

Started by Graphx, July 27, 2011, 08:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graphx

Hannie,
           I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong or your not seeing the ones I would like to fix. I have picked more than 7 photos to try and fix and all but two of them at this time has been given to other people. I know your busy as I am and it might been an oversight or I'm marking them wrong. Could you please check for me and tell me if I'm doing something wrong
Larry

Oldfaded

I would say not to worry. You have had the same luck as I in the past, your choosing the same that others are but aren't quite fast enough....lol
Just make sure that your marking three at once and putting #1, #2, or #3 as your first, second and third choices... eventually you will be the next in line! :)

Hang in there!
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5
Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2

Tess (Tassie D)

Hi Larry, I just checked in Hannie's gallery and could only find one with a comment on it from you. It's amazing how many people will choose the same photo. Like Kate said, comment on at least 3.
I'm sure Hannie will get one out to you later.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Actually this is quite funny:  this morning I checked my gallery for comments and both Larry and Kate left a comment for the same photo!   I'm so sorry but Larry beat you to it Kate!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Oldfaded

HA   :funny:  Oh good! at first I thought you had stated that I had gotten it and was going to pass it over to Larry...lol
Funny we don't see someone else comments. maybe that would help on our choosing if we could see if someone else has tagged it or not...
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Graphx

I am sorry if I've hadn't waited long enough but when you said that my name was on the photo first. I thought you would be sending out yesterday. I looked in both my personal e-mail and the message system here and haven't seen an invite to your gallery. Please let me know if you can't send it or the problem.
Larry

Oldfaded

It should be in your gallery Larry.
https://opr.photoshelter.com/login?ref=https%3A%2F%2Fopr.photoshelter.com%2Fgallery%2FG0000HrZO12_CtVw
Also check your spam folder. I know I found an email in mine just a bit ago...
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Hannie

Larry, I did send it out the same day, I will send another Invite email, hope it'll work this time!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

Larry, did you get it?

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Graphx

What e-mail are you sending my invitation to? I still don't see it. It may be yahoo mail. Since they changed to the new interface it really scewy
Larry

Graphx

I just went to my Lightroom on Photo Shelter and the previous three photos are gone. Which I'm thinking someone else downloaded them. I may be wrong on this.
Larry

Hannie

Larry, when I look at your gallery all (14) photos are there. 
I still remember one from earlier this year and you seem to have gotten the Invite email for that one OK.  You even posted it on the forum.
Your Invite email comes from Photoshelter and it is not possible for me to see the address when I send it out.  But it uses the same email address that you used for your Photoshelter/OPR membership.

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Graphx

Just went to your gallery and there are ten photos there. Maybe you have me confused with someone else because I haven't requested any photos since early 2009. I'm sorry if I'm being such a pest about this but just got cs5 and wanted to try it out.
Larry

Hannie

Ha, I just found out what happened:  this year you signed up again with a different email address than the one you used in Jan. 2007!

What you have to do now is change your email address in Photoshelter to the new one, I cannot do that for you.

Let me know as soon as you did that and I will send you a new Invite email for your downloads.

Hope this helps,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Graphx

Hannie,
     Yes I know I had to got a new email when I came back on a couple months back. As with this site I resigned with them with my new email. I'm not sure what to do now.
Larry
(confused)