• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Great teamwork thread at RetouchPRO

Started by Jonas.Wendorf, July 04, 2011, 09:38:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonas.Wendorf

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to point you to a nice thread I just saw over at RetouchPRO: http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/photo-restoration/33616-advice-my-project-operation-photo-rescue.html
An OPR member is working on a rather difficult image and gets some great tips on what to look out for and which areas to pay more attention to :-)!
Might be worth checking out, especially for those who are constantly struggling with setting priorities for the images.
Best regards,
Jonas

Pat

It's a wonderful thread Jonas.  Well worth checking out!  Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Pat

"Take a deep breath and think of the three things you are grateful for, right in this moment."  -MJ Ryan Author

Hannie

Jonas, this thread was a joy to read!

I love the comment:
"...I am sure you can get some suggestions to tune up your approach yet I would caution about over doing it.. If it comes across as "Photoshopped" that will actually be a distraction compared to leaving it a bit rough where repair is not feasible or eventually beyond your own personal skills..."

The restore was really well done.

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Ausimax

A reminder about removing Exif info from photos before posting in outside forums may be in order.

max
Wisdom is having a well considered opinion .... and being smart enough to keep it to yourself!     MJS

"Life" is what happens while you are planning other things!

Hannie

Good catch Max!
I emailed Jeremy and asked him to remove the Exif data from his post on the RetouchPRO forum.

:up2:

Thanks,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]