• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Is this fine?

Started by Oldfaded, June 26, 2011, 09:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldfaded

Im not getting comments any more on the forum. So if you want this uploaded let me know.
http://www.operationphotorescue.org/forum/index.php/topic,3222.0.html
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5
Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2

Mhayes

Kate,

You do not need to post to the forum for permission before uploading back to PhotoShelter. It is also not necessary to post when you do upload as we see that in PhotoShelter when you do.  Give your distributor 24 hours after that to respond back with an acknowledgment so that you may choose another photo. The forum is nice if you are having problems, but your final restore is better looked at full resolution and with the color mode embedded which it may not happen on the Internet.

Your photo looks good, but wait till I have a chance to look at it at full resolution.

I apologize that I had to be away from the computer, but I decided to have an evening out.  

Margie

P.S. Did you mean to post to Tess Cameron's office?

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Oldfaded

Oh ok. then I will stop doing that. I thought we were supposed to post on the forum before trying to upload. hehe sorry. :)
No worries on my end about not being on the computer! for sure! I posted that photo last night and just got back on this morning. I cant sit at the computer all day, my back n butt wouldn't allow it....lol
I only need to know what to do and where to go. :)
I shall upload the photo now...
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Oldfaded

OMGosh. HA Sorry Margie!! yes, I did mean to be on Tesses Office... I get a lot done by multitasking but do tend to make an error here and there. :)
tnx. :)
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Oldfaded

Now I am seriously confused....lol I AM in Tesses office, I had thought so...lol
Oh well, the finished photo is uploaded.
Told ya that it doesnt take much to confuse me....  :loveit:
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Mhayes

Kate, my fault as I thought this was from my gallery, it is from Tess.  I looked at your photo and it is good, but you are going to have to upload again with the correct extension on the photo and not with just "restored." You have uploaded your previous photos with the extension intact, so not sure why you removed it? The extension helps us keep track of the photo from the family, the sequence number, and the size.

Thanks,

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Oldfaded

My fault, I made a mistake.
The proper one has been uploaded
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5

Mhayes

Thanks Kate, got it!  Looks good.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Oldfaded

great. glad you approve.
sorry for making a mistake, I know how the photos are tracked, I just forgot to put the proper extension back onto it.
KATE
Old Faded Memories
-------------
Adobe CS5