• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Stathakos_9_02

Started by lurch, September 23, 2010, 05:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurch

Hi Hannie - I've had a request in for this photo for a day or so now. It's an awful one, and I'm not sure what I can do, but thought I'd give it a try since I'm restore-less right now. Looks like an orphan.
<C>

Hannie

Hi Lurch,

I'm so sorry that I haven't sent you your request yet, I will do that right away!

It has been very busy behind the scenes at OPR getting the leftover families ready to go to to QC and printed amongst other things. 
Life has a habit to get in the way as well, one daughter in hospital with a herniated disc and, another daughter rushed to hospital last night while hemorrhaging badly. I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

lurch

Oh, Hannie - I was afraid the situation was something like that - sorry to bug you at such a time. Hang in there.
<C>

Mhayes

Hi Everyone,

I think we owe Hannie a big salute and thank you for all her work right now. What may look like a lull in activity right now, isn't. We are trying to get loose ends tied up and photos that come back are reviewed by each distributor. Since loosing my husband, Hannie has absorbed those photos from my gallery. During that time she has had some real emergencies, but managed to not drop the ball on taking care of OPR. Sometimes being a distributor can be a thankless job, but Hannie and Tess both go out of their way to keep things running and also offer helpful suggestions to volunteers.  :wnw:

If any of you are in a rush for a photo from Hannie's gallery, let me know so that I can ease some of the stress she is going through right now.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

david_gr

God bless you all for trying to keep everybody happy.   :wnw:

David Gr

glennab

Margie, you and Hannie and Tess should not be in what could be considered thankless jobs.  So I want all three of you to know how very much I appreciate everything you do. We sit and push pixels, and you bust butt behind the scenes to make sure we can do so.  You're awesome.  10-Q, 10-Q, 10-Q!

Hugs and more hugs

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tori803

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

We don't mean to take you all for granted - we're just so used to your keeping everything running so smoothly. We'd surely take you all out to supper if there were a practical way to do it!

Tori
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

Marydh

What would we do without you ??
Thanks for all your hard work.
Hannie, I hope your daughters are okay.
Mary :)

Hannie

You guys and gals are all so sweet, it really makes a difference!
OPR would be nowhere without all of you, it cannot be said enough, you are amazing, thank YOU.

One of my girls is slowly starting to recover but still has a lot of pain.  With 2 young children that is quite a challenge.  My other girl also had a quiet night, much less trouble than the days before so we are hoping all will go well for her and her baby.  The sun seems to be shining again and maybe will do so for a while...

:hug:

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]