• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

MartisekT_7_02 Uploaded

Started by glennab, August 29, 2010, 01:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Hi Hannie

I've just uploaded the Martisek orphan.  Forum feedback recommended blurring the background, so that's what I did, except for the grainy area at the bottom - I thought that made it look more interesting.  And I darkened the bottom of her face and her neck a bit to blend better with the forehead. Let me know if anything needs to be tweaked.  Meanwhile, I'll go back to The SmallsR_13_04 that I'd started prior to this one.

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Hugs

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Glenna, you made my day, the Martisek family is now ready to go home!
What you did looks really good and I wouldn't change a thing.

Thanks so much,

:up:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Thanks Hannie.  You've made MY day.  For some reason Safari isn't listing "unread" posts, so I missed this when you wrote it.  I was about to e-mail you, as it appeared nothing was happening on the forum.  That concerned me.  I'm so pleased that the Martisek was okay.  It's awesome when a family can finally get their photos.

I'm plugging away at the Smalls.  Most of it isn't too bad, but the bottom left is going to be a killer.  I'll get it to you as soon as I can.

Hugs!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Glenna, I will forgive you for ignoring me.......   this time!   :knuppel:

Hugs back,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]