• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Family wants to go home

Started by Hannie, February 16, 2010, 06:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Hi,

There are only 3 more photos left in my gallery.  I would love it if we can send this family home before I add more photos to my gallery, any takers?

(takers will get preference treatment for their next picks from my gallery.... )

thanks,

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Hannie

I know, I'm very annoying!

Hannie  :halo:
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hey, Angel Face!  I see you have one image left in your gallery.  Depending on which is more time-sensitive, my little Lane guy or your final doozie, I'll grab that one if you like.  Probably can finish that quicker than I can Mr. Lane, as I have a striped shirt that I haven't figured out yet.  Let me know if you want me to work on it.

Hugs!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Hi Glenna,

You are the best and you made my day! 
Actually both the Lane and the Schulte family are due at the same time, the only difference is that the Lane family only have 2 photos so and from the Schulte family there are still some photos out with other volunteers.  It would be great if you can take the Schulte!

Thanks,

:loveit:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hannie, send it to me.  I'll get both back as quickly as I can.  GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)