• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Christmaswishes 2009

Started by Atlantis, December 15, 2009, 10:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlantis

Full size would wreck the lay-out and I'm to lazy to resize or translate but I do wish you all Happy Holidays and a delecious 2010.

:hug:
The only way to get better is to figure out what I did wrong.

Mhayes

Hi Atlantis,

How beautiful! How about a translation--laziness not accepted-- from either you or Hannie for the text on the bottom? Merry Christmas to you and all the OPR volunteers!

:hug:

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Fine holidays and delicious 2010!

(Margie, you asked for it!;-)

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

Are you sure it isn't: "Drink and be merry!"  ;)

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Johnboy

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all. May all your restores this coming year be easy or at least easier.

Johnboy

Tess (Tassie D)

We hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas.

We will be camped beside a river at a lovely caravan park for 25/26/27th. Will be sitting back enjoying the sunshine, warm weather and BBQ.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

PaulD

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone.

hoodman3

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
We had planned to be in Houston for Christmas, but I've been in the hospital and can't travel. My mother says she will leave the tree up until I get there.
Happy Holidays,
Pete
Windows XP, CS3

Mhayes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Pete, I hope you are going to be OK and nothing serious. We miss not seeing you as much on the forum.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

I'm sending my love and best wishes to all of you, especially during this season.  No matter what one's beliefs, it's always a good thing to take a break, enjoy friends and family and be thankful for whatever we do have.  And an excellent time to contemplate the joy of giving.  We, fortunately, have already discovered that with our OPR work, but I hope many other people become cognizant that sharing of oneself and one's own gifts is the very best anyone can receive from life.

Pete, please note that a hospital is NO PLACE for a sick person!  Dangerous!  Please get well soon.  I hope you're not dealing with anything serious, can get out of that place quickly and enjoy Christmas with your family.

Many hugs to the most special people in the world - my fellow OPR-sters!  I wish I knew each of you and could personally wrap my arms around you.  (Man, would I be tired!  But ecstatic.)

Happy Holidays!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Don't forget we have our beautiful X-mas theme!  (OPR Theme-o-matic on the left)

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Candice

Merry Christmas to ALL from my Home to Yours!!!
Candice

Tess (Tassie D)

Just popped in to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. It is Christmas morning here and all the presents are done for another year. We are off for 3 nights to a beautiful park with our van. Lunch today will be sitting in the sun beside the river taking it easy.
I hope everyone stays safe on the roads and has a wonderful day. Get well soon Pete.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)