• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Orphans?

Started by Hannie, November 11, 2009, 10:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

I added 4 photos from the Lizarraga family to my gallery.  They are leftovers from one of the first copy runs and somehow did not get restored.  The lady that owns these photos is looking forward to having these photos back so it would be great if we could get them restored as soon as possible!

Special treatment for those who pick them!  ::)

Thanks,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

gypsy72

cool, i'll hit those up with my next 1st/2nd choice comments!  :up:

Hannie

Thanks Gypsy!

:up:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Oh, Gypsy, be-so-ware,

I've been sucked in by that sweet little spiel.  Special treatment.  You bet.  In the local looney bin!  I took 3 for the price of one earlier this year, and I can't get rid of the head tic.  tic.  tic...
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Glenna, look on the bright side:  who knows where you would be now if you didn't pick those photos then... (guilt ridden, miserable, no special treatment, bored with nothing to do, getting into trouble, shall I continue?)

:hug:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

You're so right, Ms Hun. "I can see clearly now!" Heaven forbid that I should be subjected to such a miserable existence.  Life would be dull beyond tolerance without your expert guidance.  Yep.  Yessir. You betcha.

Wuv U

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)