• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

More to pick from!

Started by Hannie, July 02, 2009, 05:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannie

Hi everyone,

There is an old Dutch saying:  "it is cucumber season". 
This refers to the off season, slack period of not much going on. 

Not so in my gallery!!!

No ladies and gentlemen, plenty of cucumbers there, all very easy and a joy to restore!

Please, in your enthusiasm, don't forget the 2 orphans that are still waiting to be sent home:  Windland and Hillman are their names and there are 2 of each. 
These little mites have suffered through 2 hurricanes and have been waiting years now for a pair of loving eyes and hands to restore them... (violins in the background)

Thanks you,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Hannie

Since I have a third Hillman, if you'd like I'll take their other two "impossibles" and try to get all 3 done so the family can get their photos back.

Your pitch is working! And I've lost my mind!

Hugs

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Mhayes

Hannie, what a hustler you are!  :funny: I have a feeling that there are a bunch of zucchini at the bottom of your basket with the cucumbers on top.

Margie

P.S. My cucumbers, unlike Hannie's, are the belchless variety!
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

I'm so happy to say that now there is only 1 orphan left (Windland), thanks to our beloved Glenna and Lurch!
On the down side, I may now officially be responsible for Glenna's rush upon her doom...

Margie your eyes are as green as my cucumbers (all the way to the bottom of the basket I'll have you know Missy)
What a nerve to suggest I'm selling zucchini for for cucumber!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

schen

Hannie, I like zucchini as much as cucumber.  We are looking for a good salesperson where I work.  Any interest?  :wnw:
Shujen Chen
Windows 10, Photoshop CS6

Dave

There is no fun to be had in belchless cucumbers.
Dave Ellis
OPR Founder
[email protected]

Mhayes

Dave, for you maybe some beans or habanero peppers?  >:D

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

At least beans are more musical than belchless cucumber...

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

Dave, your statement about belchless cucumbers is so profound that I think it should be preceded by "Confucius says:"!

How'd we get from orphans to cucumbers?  I think I'll take the 3 Hillmans and go back to my padded room.  (Hannie, I can't believe you let me take those monsters.  You know the old OPR saying: "They didn't look that bad until I downloaded them."  Holy smoke!)

Have a great 4th, USA OPR-sters!

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)