• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Hillman received

Started by glennab, June 19, 2009, 09:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennab

Hannie, I have the Hillman image.  I'd just asked for it, so you didn't take long to get it to me – and now I can see why!  Holy smoke!  You've outdone yourself.  When I chose it I was thinking to myself, "okay, me, a bucket of water and a few paper towels . . ."

The fun part is that I didn't realize  there are 2 photos on the wall as well. Three for the price of one!  Whoo hoo! What a deal

I showed Lon what I'd downloaded and he smacked me on the head (gently, but with feeling!).

I'll enjoy working on this one (sick, sick, sick) and will get it back to you as soon as I can.  (Maybe around 2112?)

10-Q, 10-Q, 10-Q!

Hugs

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Glenna, I knew you would be pleased with the Hillman, that is why I saved it specially for you!
Great to hear that Lon appreciates a gem when he sees one (and by gem I didn't mean the photo... :))

Don't let this restore drive you mad though, just as long as I have it back by tonight.  :funny:

Thanks,

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

glennab

I wuv U 2, devious damsel!  Bait & Switch Bertha, that's my Hannie.  And obviously Iron Man is very pleased with the next OPR item to keep me obsessed for a couple of days – or 12 – or 30!

Nyuk, nyuk!  You want it back tonight.  You sound like our marketing team.  And neither you and your machine-manipulated monster, our sales crew nor my head-smacking husband will drive me mad . . . drive me mad . . . drive me mad . . . drive . . . . . . .mad . . . .

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Hannie

Oh no, it finally happened, Glenna is one wave short of a shipwreck and it's all my fault!  Help!

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Mhayes

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Hannie, you are headed for Master Distributor!

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]