• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Suggestions please

Started by TerryB, May 18, 2009, 10:45:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerryB

The young man appears to be holding something, but none of the 10 channels provide the slightest clue of what it might be.

Best I could determine his tux is white, but I'll entertain other subtle color suggestions.

Does the curtain on our left appear to be too phonied in?

The skin tones have gone a little blue in the Photobucket images, they appear to be OK in the .psd file

Thanks for your time.

The StealthKat photo needs a caption.

Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.

kiska

The curtain is real. He is holding a gold chain, either latching or unlatching it. Try the green and blue channels after a levels adjustment.

kiska
Photoshop 2021, MacPro

Mhayes

Hi Terry,

How about this for a caption with an OPR slant. Cat: "I'd love to post my WIP to the forum, but I know those dogs are just waiting to get me! OK,  :P

Margie

"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

glennab

Hi Terry

I played with the levels and curves, and it appears to me that the young man's tux is a light gray.

Here's the image:

The only problem I see with the drapes is right in the middle where there's a bit of a smear, rather than the flowered pattern. Otherwise I think it looks fine.

The Cat: "All leave will be canceled until morale improves.  DISMISSED!"

GK
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~Albert Pine

(Photoshop CS5 /Mac Pro)

Tori803

Cat caption: "Cat mesmerizes audience by walking on water."
Tori
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence." -Calvin Coolidge

TerryB

Thank you, thank you, thank you  Kiska.  I interpreted the necklace as the edges of a water spot and cloned it away.

And thanks GK for the light gray suggestion on the tux and the smear on the curtain.

Also, I added the vertical stripe on the left trouser leg that I missed first time.

Tori, your StealthKat caption is perfect...caused a BIG chuckle here.

Margie, I'm working on your caption suggestion with talk bubbles for the dogs...stay tuned.

Additional caption suggestions from forum lurkers are welcome.

Here's PhillipsN_11_4x5_REVISED

lurch

Terry, you've done an excellent job on this one. My only picks would be that I think the young man's rumpled right sleeve is really damage and that the cummerbund should be all the way black.

Stealthcat is hilarious - wish I had the wit to contribute a caption.
<C>

TerryB

Quote from: MarCat on May 18, 2009, 12:32:48 PM
Hi Terry,

How about this for a caption with an OPR slant. Cat: "I'd love to post my WIP to the forum, but I know those dogs are just waiting to get me! OK,  :P

Margie

Here 'ya go.  Everybody feel free to grab a copy and add your captions.

Mhayes

:funny: :funny: :funny:
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]