• Welcome to Operation Photo Rescue's Online Community.

Legs reference for PhillipsN?

Started by TerryB, April 17, 2009, 08:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerryB

Does anyone who worked with the PhillipsN restos have an image of this group that I can use for legs reference?  Only a little help in the Y, B and b channels. Not sure what the results will be if I use my imagination...could get scary. Very scary.
Thanks for your help.
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.

Candice

I've done three for this family and each time it's a different part of the family.  Wish I could have helped. :'(
Candice

TerryB

Thanks for taking the time, lagirl.  Much appreciate it.

Mhayes

Terry, I looked through the entire PhillipsN photos and it;s like lagirl said about each being a different family. Sorry.

Margie
"carpe diem"

Margie Hayes
OPR President
[email protected]

TerryB

Thank you for checking, Margie.

Have you faxed your cat today?

Hannie

Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Gives a whole new meaning to 'the cat ate my homework'.

You can see everyone's legs in the blue channel apart from the one marked with the arrow. I'd guess she's either wearing a skirt or 3/4 trousers?

Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

TerryB

Here's the VERY rough working state; note, very rough.  Little or no work on shadows/midtones/highlights or final tweaks.  Still cutting in replacements for the obscured areas.  I'm leaning toward light tan on what I see as slacks on #3.  Face on #2 still needs work. Suggestions and critiques are most welcome.
Nice arrow, Tess.  How'd you do that?
Hannie: Thanks for the chuckles with the printer cat.  Excellent.

You can see everyone's legs in the blue channel apart from the one marked with the arrow. I'd guess she's either wearing a skirt or 3/4 trousers?

[/quote]

Tess (Tassie D)

Terry I use Paintshop Pro and I just select shape, foreground colour, transparent background, draw and free rotate/move to where I want. About 4 clicks of the mouse.
I tried it in Photoshop but got lost along the way lol.

The photo is comuing along very nicely. Good choice on the obscured lady's trousers.
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

TerryB

Legs included this time.
Comments/suggestions please so this one can go home while we're all still young.

Hannie

Terry, it looks great!  You did a wonderful job on those missing limbs.
It may help the colors if your move the yellow/blue slider (color balance adjustment layer) a little towards the blue side.

:up2:

Hannie
Hannie Scheltema
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]

Tess (Tassie D)

Great job Terry. :up: They look really good. I'd maybe make the feet on  the gentleman in the blue trousers a tad bigger?
Tess Cameron
Distribution Coordinator
[email protected]